CellTrak Mobile Apps enable caregivers to easily share and access critical patient and visit information.
We offer three role-based apps – TimeManager, VisitManager, and CareManager – so agencies can choose the right solution for each caregiver.
- Electronic Visit Verification for reliable proof of visit
- Real-time, secure schedules, care plans, and client data
- Automated submission of point-of-care documentation
- Electronic time/mileage tracking and shortest route calculations
- Secure communication between caregivers and the home office
> Learn about our mobile applications
Comply with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) mandates
EVV is included with each of our mobile apps and ensures agencies can efficiently verify visits and meet government and payer requirements.
- Reliable, accurate, GPS-enabled proof of visit
- Electronic capture of time-in and time-out data
- Option to add a second level of verification with Near-Field Communication (NFC) fobs, client signature, or secure photos
- IVR telephony available for a cost-effective EVV alternate option
> Learn how we support mandated EVV
The CellTrak Care Team Portal enables the extended care team to manage care in real-time.
We provide the care team with a single, secure location to access up to-date clinical and service information and communicate with field staff.
- Multi-disciplinary patient data, including data transferred from the EHR and other point-of-care documentation, such as forms, photos, assessments, notes, vitals, and services delivered
- Real-time change-in-condition alerts and patient trend/vital signs tracking
- Option to provide portal access to the extended care team and other parties, including physicians, families, and guardians
The CellTrak Operations Team Portal enables agencies to monitor caregivers and optimize the delivery of services.
We provide the operations team – including care coordinators, office staff, operations staff, schedulers, supervisors, and management – with tools to do real-time care coordination and risk management, field force management, and care delivery optimization.
- At-a-glance dashboard provides visibility and accountability into care quality measured against the agency's key performance indicators
- Real-time alerts for proactive care coordination including late and missed visits, change in client condition, and staff safety
- Alert Management Console increases administrative staff productivity by tailoring alert monitoring and actioning activities to their workflows
- Quick View feature saves times by providing a snapshot of key information related to staff and clients
- Maps show real-time field staff and client locations scheduling support, visibility, and safety
- Automated flow-through of billing and payroll information with quality gates for exception-based handling
IVR Visit Verification provides a cost-effective option for caregiver proof of visit.
We provide an Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) alternative that’s ideal for caregivers without smart devices, part-time staff, and volunteers.
- Accurate capture of time-in and time-out data
- Data readily available for wage and hour audits
The CellTrak HealthLink interface integrates CellTrak software with back-office systems to ensure data flows quickly and accurately.
We keep you connected behind the scenes – moving client information and schedules from your back-office systems to devices, and point-of-care documentation from devices to your back-office systems.
- Bi-directional, real-time updates of schedules, care plans, client data, and point-of-care documentation
- Integrates with systems from 20 leading HIT vendors, including EHRs, mandated EVV vendors, payroll systems, and payer systems
> Learn more about our partners