The CellTrak Operations Team Portal enables agencies to monitor caregivers and optimize the delivery of services.
We provide the operations team – including care coordinators, office staff, operations staff, schedulers, supervisors, and management – with tools to do real-time care coordination and risk management, field force management, and care delivery optimization.
- At-a-glance dashboard provides visibility and accountability into care quality measured against the agency's key performance indicators
- Real-time alerts for proactive care coordination including late and missed visits, change in client condition, and staff safety
- Alert Management Console increases administrative staff productivity by tailoring alert monitoring and actioning activities to their workflows
- Quick View feature saves times by providing a snapshot of key information related to staff and clients
- Maps show real-time field staff and client locations for scheduling support, visibility, and safety
- Automated flow-through of billing and payroll information with quality gates for exception-based handling
The CellTrak Care Team Portal enables the extended care team to manage care in real-time.
We provide the care team with a single, secure location to access clinical and service information and communicate with field staff.
- Multi-disciplinary patient data, including data transferred from the EHR and other point-of-care documentation, such as forms, photos, assessments, notes, vitals, and services delivered
- Real-time change-in-condition alerts and patient trend/vital signs tracking
- Option to provide portal access to the extended care team and other parties, including physicians, families, and guardians
CellTrak Mobile Apps enable caregivers to easily share and access critical patient and visit information.
We offer three role-based apps – TimeManager, VisitManager, and CareManager – so agencies can choose the right solution for each caregiver.
- Electronic Visit Verification for reliable proof of visit
- Real-time, secure schedules, care plans, and client data
- Automated submission of point-of-care documentation
- Electronic time/mileage tracking and shortest route calculations
- Secure communication between caregivers and the home office
> Learn about our mobile applications
Comply with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) mandates
EVV is included with each of our mobile apps and ensures agencies can efficiently verify visits and meet government and payer requirements.
CellTrak is an approved Alternate EVV Vendor in the state of Ohio.
- Reliable, accurate, GPS-enabled proof of visit
- Electronic capture of time-in and time-out data
- A single partner to relay point-of-care and billing data to comply with multiple state and MCO requirements
- IVR (telephony), Near-Field Communication (NFC) fobs, client signature, and secure photos available as alternate or secondary verification methods
> Learn how we support mandated EVV
IVR provides a cost-effective option for caregiver proof of visit.
We provide an Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) alternative that’s ideal for caregivers without smart devices, part-time staff, and volunteers.
- Accurate capture of time-in and time-out data
- Data readily available for wage and hour audits
The CellTrak HealthLink interface integrates CellTrak software with back-office systems to ensure data flows quickly and accurately.
We keep you connected behind the scenes – moving client information and schedules from your back-office systems to devices, and point-of-care documentation from devices to your back-office systems.
- Bi-directional, real-time updates of schedules, care plans, client data, and point-of-care documentation
- Integrates with systems from 20 leading HIT vendors, including EHRs, mandated EVV vendors, payroll systems, and payer systems
> Learn more about our partners
CellTrak EVVLink helps agencies get paid faster and minimize audit risk by automating the relay of required information to state aggregators and MCOs.
CellTrak EVVLink seamlessly transmits EVV data and other required information to entities such as state aggregators and MCOs who use it for EVV monitoring, claims processing, and regulatory compliance. Using CellTrak EVVLink, providers can:
- Speed payment and comply with EVV regulations by automatically sending accurate, timely, and compliant information to multiple state and MCO aggregators
- Save time and streamline workflows with one solution that joins data from multiple point-of-care sources and delivers it where needed
- Reduce audit risk and minimize errors with alert management and exception reporting
> Learn more about EVVLink