POSITION TITLE: Product Manager
Reports To: VP of Product Management
Reliable candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a 42-billion-dollar industry to improve the safety of caregivers, all while saving agencies money. We will all be impacted by care in the home at some point in life. Be part of our team that’s helping to provide better outcomes and better care in the home.
The Role Defined:
The Product Manager for CareAttend is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with internal teams (such as engineering, sales, marketing, etc.) to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
They will introduce new functionality to be developed by the CareAttend development Team in line with the overall Company strategy and vision. They will maintain/enhance existing features and functionality within the CareAttend product suite. They will also ensure quality product delivery that solves real business problems.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to drive the overall product vision and strategy for CareAttend
- Own the product vision and strategy - defining, prioritizing, and communicating the roadmap
- Work closely with the development team to deliver world-class products
- Build relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders to assist in evolving the product to meet its objectives
- Work directly with Stakeholders, as needed, to gather and validate requirements
- Advocate for a positive user experience through all aspects of product development
- Create user stories and drive them through the elaboration, design, and estimation to prepare them for release planning
- Collaborate with the QA team to ensure test plans coverage of requirements
- Contributing where necessary to agile ceremonies (such as Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective, etc.)
- Maintain and prioritize the Product Backlog, keeping it current and complete
- Work closely with the Productization team to deliver the necessary information and documentation for new product launches and enhancements
- Quarterly Product Roadmap delivery
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills to all levels within an organization
- Ability to translate Stakeholder requirements to value-driven stories
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
- Ability to thrive and show flexibility in a constantly changing, competitive environment, with many simultaneous high priorities
- Demonstrated ability to combine and coalesce customer requests, industry trends, competitive analysis, usage analytics, and other data sources in developing a compelling product design
- Knowledge of or experience with:
- Home and community care
- Time and Attendance solutions
- Form-based data collection
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products including Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodologies in product design, planning, and development
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in business and or systems
- Knowledge of B2B SAAS models
- Planning and Organization: Able to establish and execute a course of action to accomplish specific short- and long-term goals, to plan appropriate allocation of resources and time, and to approach all responsibilities in an organized manner.
- Work Standards: Possesses an acute sense of responsibility; sets ambitious goals and standards of performance for self and team members. Attentive to detail. Dissatisfied with average performance.
- Problem Solving: Able to dig in and identify root causes to clearly articulate problems. Able to innovate, explore, and evaluate different options. Persistence to drive to resolution.
- Judgment: Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions that are based on data, logical assumptions, and other available information as well a business experience.
- Initiative: Actively influence events to achieve goals. Acts beyond what is called for; generates and/or recognizes imaginative, creative solutions. Draws in others and gets them all pointed in the right direction.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Able to be effective in many situations and to develop and accept new methods of doing things. Able to react quickly and to successfully implement changes as needed. Able to work with a variety of people with different goals.
- Curiosity: Inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn about the product and market and all aspects of the business.
Reliable candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
CellTrak is a team of highly focused and passionate healthcare and technology experts who have invested years in solving the problem of delivering health care and related services in homes and community care settings by a distributed workforce. Since its founding and first client use of the solution in 2006 CellTrak has delivered a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery and real-time field force management; automates data collection; and provides information for business and care optimization to agencies who no longer want to work with self-reported information and paper processes. This includes apps for all types of caregivers that run on the leading mobile devices; portals for efficient, coordinated care delivery by a distributed workforce; interfaces to EHRs and back-office systems; and services to support adoption and optimization. During this period, the team has developed the company name into a brand that is respected, appreciated, and has become the industry standard. CellTrak’s solution solves major problems for the home health care, hospice, and community care segments in the US, Canada, and the UK.