CellTrak is a team of highly focused and passionate healthcare and technology experts who have invested years solving the problem of delivering health care and related services in homes and community care settings by a distributed workforce. Since its founding and first client use of the solution in 2006 CellTrak has delivered a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery and real-time field force management; automates data collection; and provides information for business and care optimization to agencies who no longer want to work with self-reported information and paper processes. This includes apps for all types of caregivers; portals for efficient, coordinated care delivery by a distributed workforce; interfaces to EMR/EHRs and back office systems; and services to support adoption and optimization. CellTrak’s solution solves major problems for the home health care, hospice and community care segments in the US, Canada and the UK.
THE ROLE DEFINED:
The Mobile Product Owner (PO) is part of CellTrak’s Mobile agile development team and serves as the customer proxy responsible for working with Product Management and other stakeholders to define and prioritize stories in the team backlog. The Mobile team are responsible for apps in the Agency (native app Android and iOS) and Self-Directed (Flutter) product suites offered by CellTrak.
The PO will introduce new functionality to be developed by the Team in line with the overall Company strategy and vision. The PO will also maintain/enhance existing features and functionality which the Team are responsible for. The PO will ensure quality product delivery that solves real business problems.
The PO has a significant role in maximizing the Value generated by the Team and ensuring User Stories meet the Stakeholder and end user’s needs.
- Work directly with Stakeholders, as needed, to gather and validate requirements
- Work with User Experience (UX) Designers to validate solution concepts through user research, user testing and prototyping exercises with internal and external Stakeholders
- Advocate for a positive user experience through all aspects of product development
- Create user stories and drive them through the elaboration, design, and estimation to prepare them for release planning
- Collaborate with the QA team to ensure test plans coverage of requirements
- Maintaining and facilitating Agile ceremonies (such as Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective etc.)
- Maintaining and prioritizing the Team Backlog, keeping it current and complete
- Work closely with the Productization team to deliver the necessary information and documentation for new product launches and enhancements
- Quarterly Product Roadmap delivery
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience of working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills to all levels within an organization
- Ability to translate Stakeholder requirements to value driven stories
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
- Ability to thrive and show flexibility in a constantly changing, competitive environment, with many simultaneous high priorities
- Knowledge of or experience with:
- Home and community care
- Time and Attendance solutions
- Form based data collection
- Mobile application development
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products including Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodologies in product design, planning and development
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in business and or systems
- Knowledge of B2B SAAS models
- Planning and Organization: Able to establish and execute a course of action to accomplish specific short- and long-term goals, to plan appropriate allocation of resources and time, and to approach all responsibilities in an organized manner.
- Work Standards: Possesses an acute sense of responsibility; sets ambitious goals and standards of performance for self and team members. Attentive to detail. Dissatisfied with average performance.
- Problem Solving: Able to dig in an identify root cause to clearly articulate problems. Able to innovate, explore, and evaluate different options. Persistence to drive to resolution.
- Judgment: Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions which are based on data, logical assumptions and other available information as well a business experience.
- Initiative: Actively influence events to achieve goals. Acts beyond what is called for; generates and/or recognizes imaginative, creative solutions. Draws in others and gets them all pointed in the right direction.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Able to be effective in many situations and to develop and accept new methods of doing things. Able to react quickly and to successfully implement changes as needed. Able to work with a variety of people with different goals.
- Curiosity: Inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn about the product and market and all aspects of the business.
- Great salary base and compensation plan
- Stock options
- Health care plan that includes medical, dental, and vision
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- On-the-job training
To Apply: Reliable candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org