Schaumburg – July 12, 2009 –CellTrak Technologies Inc, a leading provider of Home Care and Hospice Automation and Compliance solutions via cellular mobile and GPS technologies, announced the release of their new patent pending Visit Verification Feature in their latest CellTrak release 1.70.
April 23, 2009 - CellTrak Technologies has been selected as a presenter at the 2009 Wireless-Life Sciences Alliance (WLSA) Investor’s Meeting and as a finalist for the TripleTree I3 Award! Chosen one of twelve from a large number of applicants, CellTrak’s submission stood far apart from others based on merit of innovation, insight, or initiative.
The 12 finalists and presenters are:
- BeWell Mobile – multiple disease management applications
- CellTrak Technologies – homecare automation with GPS cell phones
- Diversinet – health information transparency in partnership with AllOne Mobile
- Epocrates – Rx drug and formulary reference
- IntelliDOT – wireless workflow manager connecting caregivers with information systems
- MedApps - wireless health monitoring
- MicroCHIPS – continuous glucose management system
- PhiloMetron – PTMS program weight management system
- Proteus Biomedical – electronically observed pharmaceutical therapy platform
- Tagnos – patient flow management applications
- Triage Wireless – wireless telemetry/vital signs monitoring
- GreatCall – Jitterbug; simple cell phone with live 24-hour live service
The WLSA Investor’s Meeting will be conducted on Tuesday, May 12th at the Estancia La Jolla Hotel. This meeting is designed to facilitate in-depth discussions and constructive information exchanges between capital sources and successful companies at all levels of development. The shared goal is to achieve traction and develop key emerging technologies in this evolving space.
Three of the 12 finalists will be presented the I3 Award at 3:30 pm and acknowledged again the following day, May 13th, at the WLSA Summit at 11:30 am. This is indeed an exciting time to be involved in mobile and wireless technologies impacting areas of healthcare and life sciences and we look forward to seeing you next month.