January 29th, 2009 - CellTrak announced today a partnership with ADP Employer Services, a leading provider of HR, payroll and benefit administration services. This relationship will help ADP and CellTrak pursue clients and prospects with an integrated mobile solution for the healthcare industry.
Mobile healthcare workers use ordinary cell phones or Blackberry’s™ to record time and attendance, patient visit notes at the point of care with integration to ADP time and labor management systems.
he combination of CellTrak and ADP’s mobile workforce solution will enable a company to achieve paperless automation for time and attendance for off site workers, real time visit records and location verification via GPS into Time & Labor Management & Payroll systems. By integrating CellTrak’s mobile technologies with ADP’s on-demand time and labor management solution, mutual clients will experience benefits such as:
- Elimination of paper based timesheets & manual data entry
- Better business activity monitoring & tighter management control over mobile workers
- Real time visit documentation
- Improved compliance and productivity
- Reduced labor costs
- Improved employee satisfaction and retention