Mobile technology leader unveils new products for Home and Community care at the Ontario Home Care Association Symposium
Ontario, Canada (May 22nd, 2013) – CellTrak Technologies, Inc., the leading provider of mobile healthcare solutions for Home and Community Care is pleased to announce the availability of their next generation of mobile technology. In an industry with continued reimbursement pressures, fewer resources and added accountability, CellTrak has listened to the agencies needs to address all areas of care and service delivery in a cost effective solution bundle. Based upon CellTrak’s patented Home Health Point of Care and Administration System the new offerings provide organizations with technology to reduce operational costs while improving productivity, field staff safety, and compliance while enabling the industry goal to provide comfort and support to patients and their families.
The new product features include enhanced secured capabilities and offerings based on feedback from the largest install base of mobile field staff in the industry. Michael K. Wons, President and CEO of CellTrak Technologies, Inc. shared, “The new offerings provide expanded capabilities to manage time and attendance, manage visit compliance and care delivery, while improving the approach to integrate with each of the scheduling and clinical systems in use at an agency,” Wons added that “The new features are consistent with our technology enablement goals; improve communications, outcomes and situational management at the point of care.”
The next generation platform includes the following “industry first” product features;
- PHOTO CAPTURE - Secure, HIPAA compliant photos at the point of care including GPS coordinates with date and time stamp for each photo. Used for clinical, administrative and occupational health and safety measures.
- SHARED CARE – New destination based care solution that allows mobile healthcare staff the ability to run multiple patient visits concurrently within a shift and accurately calculates on-service time with pause/resume. This new patent pending feature includes nested display that intuitively guides staff through each visit.
- SECURED MESSAGING – Enhancements to industry leading feature allows staff to send secure messages from portal to any registered user, displays ‘delivered’ and ‘opened’ status for each message and automatically wakes mobile app for messages flagged as urgent.
- POINT OF CARE (POC) DOCUMENTATION– POC electronic documentation that enables fully customized forms with data validation at point of entry. Ideal for assessments, service reports, staff evaluations, etc. Captured data is easily accessible via portal, mobile device and interface.
- INTELLIGENT ALERTS – Configurable alerts that enable efficient agency operations. These new operational alerts including high travel and no GPS along with support for agency-customized clinical alerts. Importantly, alert notifications can be sent via secure message, SMS or email.
- REPORTING and ANALYTICS – CellTrak Pulse dashboard displays real-time operational stats. New performance scorecard highlights agency compliance trends and includes an integrated data warehouse for robust custom reporting and data access.
CellTrak solutions are used by thousands of agency offices to support the delivery of care services in the home and community settings. All products are agency configurable, secure, and compliant. Multiple disciplines from your care team can communicate directly and deliver information securely and effortlessly with CellTrak solutions.
The newly added features are enabled within product families catering to every agency needs;
- CellTrak TimeManager™ maximizes an agency’s return on investment with streamlined communication and proven reduction in travel time and mileage reimbursement.
- CellTrak VisitManager™ fundamentally transforms how field staff delivers care, improve compliance and creates added time for more visits. Your staff will gain instant access to patient specific care plans, allowing them to document at the point of care.
- CellTrak CareManager™ enables care teams to improve outcomes at the point of care. CareManager provides access to client health information, care documentation and decision support tools with an easy to use mobile app and a Healthcare Team portal.
Mobile technology is now, and will continue to become more relevant in every day activities in the healthcare continuum. With the decrease of landlines in homes and the increase and affordability of mobile devices, CellTrak is certain that our product lines will meet the immediate and future needs of the Home and Community Care industry.
To experience the next generation of the CellTrak solution offerings please stop by and see us at one of the upcoming industry shows where you can register to win the one of the latest mobile healthcare devices from Samsung. At the OHCA Symposium you can find us at booth 10 and at the OACCAC Annual Conference in booth 405 We look forward to seeing you soon!