Our strategic partnerships are integral in bringing you the best solutions
Partnerships and Integrations
In today’s connected world, interoperability is the only option. No single company can meet all of the needs of your organization, and to deliver outstanding care, you must be well connected with other providers.
CellTrak offers three ways to partner
We work closely with industry leaders — including providers of EMR and back-office system software, providers of point-of-care data collection software, payer management systems, carriers, and others. Typically, the integration between CellTrak’s solution and a partner’s is bi-directional and near real-time.
The CellTrak HealthLink interface integrates CellTrak software with back-office systems to ensure data flows quickly and accurately.
We keep you connected behind the scenes – moving client information and schedules from your back-office systems to devices, and point-of-care documentation from devices to your back-office systems.
- Bi-directional, real-time updates of schedules, care plans, client data, and point-of-care documentation
- Integrates with systems from 20 leading HIT vendors, including EHRs, mandated EVV vendors, payroll systems, and payer systems
We strongly believe that an "open system" approach to interoperability benefits all parties, especially the people who receive care. Together with our partners, we enable relevant systems and devices to exchange data with the right timing and level of detail, to interpret that shared data, and to present that data so it can be easily understood and used by people and systems.
CellTrak EVVLink seamlessly transmits EVV data and other required information to entities such as state aggregators and MCOs who use it for EVV monitoring, claims processing, and regulatory compliance. Using CellTrak EVVLink for your customers:
- Speed payment and comply with EVV regulations by automatically sending accurate, timely, and compliant information to multiple state and MCO aggregators
- Save time and streamline workflows with one solution that joins data from multiple point-of-care sources and delivers it where needed
- Reduce audit risk and minimize errors with alert management and exception reporting
Are you an industry leader and would like to do joint marketing at national events? Contact us!
Interested in partnering with CellTrak?
CellTrak’s partner ecosystem is continually expanding. If you do not see a connection that your agency needs in the list above, or if you require an interface with a home-grown system, please contact us.