CellTrak is a team of highly focused and passionate healthcare and technology experts who have invested years solving the problem of delivering health care and related services in homes and community care settings by a distributed workforce. Since its founding and first client use of the solution in 2006 CellTrak has delivered a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery and real-time field force management; automates data collection; and provides information for business and care optimization to agencies who no longer want to work with self-reported information and paper processes. This includes apps for all types of caregivers that run on the leading mobile devices; portals for efficient, coordinated care delivery by a distributed workforce; interfaces to EHRs and back office systems; and services to support adoption and optimization. During this period, the team has developed the company name into a brand that is respected, appreciated and has become the industry standard. CellTrak’s solution solves major problems for the home health care, hospice and community care segments in the US, Canada and the UK.
THE ROLE DEFINED
Join our growing organization on an exciting mission to provide technology that enables people to receive outstanding health care and services in their home and community! At CellTrak, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and partnership every day. We are a venture-backed fast-growing organization operating in US, Canada and UK.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Product Manager. The Product Manager participates in all phases of the product lifecycle including strategy, planning, development, delivery, and ongoing support.
The Product Manager will report to the Director of Product Management and will work closely with that manager and the rest of the organization to drive the product forward.
- By working directly with our customers and partners, gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate innovative ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Participate in product strategy
- Prepare, vet, and maintain product roadmaps to reflect product strategy
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Advocate for a positive user experience through all aspects of product development
- Work with business analysts and the R&D team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Write release notes, new feature overviews, configuration guides and other communication pieces – both for internal and external audiences
- Create clear and consistent positioning statements and value propositions for products and features
- Drive and coordinate product and release launches, including working with marketing, education, sales, and customer success teams
- Conduct market and competitor research, and synthesize results for consumption throughout the organization
- Act as a product expert to support sales, customer success, and other areas of the organization
- Travel to customer and partner locations is required (international: US, Canada, and UK primarily)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in business and or systems
- Five+ years of experience in product management
- Excellent project management and oral communication skills
- Experience performing market research
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
- Knowledge of B2B SAAS models
- Ability to work well with staff at all levels throughout the organization
- Ability to thrive and show flexibility in a constantly changing, competitive environment, with many simultaneous high priorities
- Knowledge of, or experience with, home and community care
- Clinical workflow knowledge
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products including Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodology in product design, planning, and development
- Pragmatic Marketing certification or similar
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Planning and Organization: Able to establish and execute a course of action to accomplish specific short and long-term goals; to plan appropriate allocation of resources and time; and to approach all responsibilities in an organized manner
- Work Standards: Possesses an acute sense of responsibility; sets high goals and standards of performance for self and team members; attentive to detail; dissatisfied with average performance
- Problem Solving: Able to dig in and identify root cause to clearly articulate problems; able to innovate, explore, and evaluate different options; able to persistently drive to a resolution
- Judgment: Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions which are based on data, logical assumptions, and other available information as well as business experience
- Initiative: Actively influences events to achieve goals; takes action beyond what is called for; generates and/or recognizes imaginative, creative solutions; draws in others and points them all in the right direction
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Able to be effective in many situations and to develop and accept new methods of doing things; able to react quickly and to successfully implement changes as needed; able to work with a variety of people with different goals
- Curiosity: Inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn about the product and market and all aspects of the business
To be considered for openings, please send or email your resume and cover letter to:
CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
1051 Perimeter Drive, Suite 1000
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Please indicate your areas of interest.
CellTrak is an equal opportunity employer.