CellTrak is a team of highly focused and passionate healthcare and technology experts who have invested years solving the problem of delivering health care and related services in homes and community care settings by a distributed workforce. Since its founding and first client use of the solution in 2006 CellTrak has delivered a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery and real-time field force management; automates data collection; and provides information for business and care optimization to agencies who no longer want to work with self-reported information and paper processes. This includes apps for all types of caregivers that run on the leading mobile devices; portals for efficient, coordinated care delivery by a distributed workforce; interfaces to EHRs and back office systems; and services to support adoption and optimization. During this period, the team has developed the company name into a brand that is respected, appreciated and has become the industry standard. CellTrak’s solution solves major problems for the home health care, hospice and community care segments in the US, Canada and the UK.
THE ROLE DEFINED
The RSD will be personally responsible for driving all stages of the sales and renewal process in order to exceed sales targets for a book of current and new business in Canada. Responsibilities include developing and implementing a sales strategy for a defined territory. The role includes prioritizing efforts, prospecting, qualifying, moving opportunities through the pipeline, negotiation and closing. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the Canadian healthcare delivery ecosystem, business processes, and IT systems which allows them to serve as a valuable resource to the prospects they work with and create demand and preference for CellTrak solutions.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Five to seven years of successful experience in a healthcare-related sales role, with a demonstrated track record of achieving or exceeding business objectives and sales targets in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Driven to Achieve. Able to manage self to drive performance by balancing efforts across the sales continuum in order to exceed sales targets.
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems and business management.
- A student of healthcare with keen business instincts. Demonstrated ability to engage executive-level decision makers and leadership in issue oriented discussions which drive demand for CellTrak solutions.
- Sales acumen and creativity to adapt messaging and sales strategies for a range of clients from large public corporations to smaller independently owned private organizations.
- Success driving multi-stakeholder sales processes.
- Ability to partner, collaborate and influence others inside and outside defined job responsibilities.
- Able to function well in a competitive, changing environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel (40-60%).
- Experience in the home health care, private duty, or hospice market.
- Experience selling EMRs or other systems which interface with EMRs.
- Demonstrated networking capabilities among national and regional associations, business partners, and industry groups.
- Ability to thrive and show flexibility in a constantly changing, competitive environment, with many simultaneous high priorities.
- Develops and executes sales plans in conjunction with leadership, marketing, and inside sales, that will meet or exceed established quota goals.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities with home health care, home care, and hospices in the assigned territory. Maintains regular contact with senior and executive-level decision makers - utilizing both on-site sales visits and remote communication within the assigned territory.
- Actively participates in all phases of prospecting, qualification, negotiation and closing.
- Utilize Salesforce to document work, maintain an updated pipeline, and accurately inform management of sales progress.
- Assume primary responsibility for the total customer relationship during the sales cycle.
- Partner with other members of the account team to grow business in current accounts.
- Effectively engages in complex negotiations with prospective clients on commitments and the details of each proposal.
- Represent the company at industry conferences and meetings.
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Planning and Organization: Able to establish and execute a course of action to accomplish specific short- and long-term goals, to plan appropriate allocation of resources and time, and to approach all responsibilities in an organized manner.
- Work Standards: Possesses an acute sense of responsibility; sets high goals and standards of performance for self and team members. Attentive to detail. Dissatisfied with average performance.
- Judgment: Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions which are based on data, logical assumptions and other available information as well a business experience.
- Initiative: Actively influence events to achieve goals. Takes action beyond what is called for; generates and/or recognizes imaginative, creative solutions.
To be considered for openings, please send or email your resume and cover letter to:
CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
1051 Perimeter Drive, Suite 1000
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Please indicate your areas of interest.
CellTrak is an equal opportunity employer.