CellTrak is a team of highly focused and passionate healthcare and technology experts who have invested years solving the problem of delivering health care and related services in homes and community care settings by a distributed workforce. Since its founding and first client use of the solution in 2006 CellTrak has delivered a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery and real-time field force management; automates data collection; and provides information for business and care optimization to agencies who no longer want to work with self-reported information and paper processes. This includes apps for all types of caregivers that run on the leading mobile devices; portals for efficient, coordinated care delivery by a distributed workforce; interfaces to EHRs and back office systems; and services to support adoption and optimization. During this period of time, the team has developed the company name into a brand that is respected, appreciated and has become the industry standard. CellTrak’s solution solves major problems for the home health care, hospice, and community care segments in the US, Canada, and the UK.
As a Sales and Marketing Representative at CellTrak your main objective is to get prospective customers excited about what we’re doing and schedule product demonstrations for them with our Regional Sales Directors. You’ll be in integral part of helping the company build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and grow its revenue. This position supports marketing initiatives.
- Engage prospective customers by phone and email
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in CellTrak’s sales cycle
- Partner closely with Regional Sales Directors to ensure strong communication and proper handoffs
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure social media calendars and digital needs are met.
- Maintain Twitter and LinkedIn for the company
- Assist in building email templates for tradeshows, targeted email campaigns, newsletters and other items.
- Preparing for industry events and organizing event calendar.
- Hit your monthly targets for qualified demos booked and completed
- Prepare RSDs for industry trade shows by scheduling meetings and acquire a large amount of leads
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize our sales and marketing processes
- Accurately enter and maintain clean data in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3 years’ experience
- College degree (BA/BS)
- Sales and marketing experience are preferred
- Hubspot or other marketing automation knowledge
- Ability to navigate objections and be consistent with follow-up activity
- Ability to hunt and develop leads and prospects
- Highly organized, strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and Organization: Able to establish and execute a course of action to accomplish specific short- and long-term goals, to plan appropriate allocation of resources and time, and to approach all responsibilities in an organized manner.
- Driven to Achieve. Able to manage self to drive performance by balancing efforts across the sales continuum in order to exceed sales targets.
- Work Standards: Possesses an acute sense of responsibility; sets high goals and standards of performance for self and team members. Attentive to detail. Dissatisfied with average performance.
- Judgment: Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions which are based on data, logical assumptions and other available information as well a business experience.
- Initiative: Actively influence events to achieve goals. Acts beyond what is called for; generates and/or recognizes imaginative, creative solutions.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Able to be effective in many situations and to develop and accept new methods of doing things. Able to react quickly and to successfully implement changes as needed.
To be considered for openings, please send or email your resume and cover letter to:
CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
1051 Perimeter Drive, Suite 1000
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Please indicate your areas of interest as well as preference of office locations.
CellTrak is an equal opportunity employer.