What is self-directed care?
Self-directed care services, often referred to as consumer-directed services. is a philosophy and practice that provides members with the right and ability to assess their own needs, determine how and by whom those needs are met, and evaluate the quality of the services they receive. A trend that’s growing, this gives people and families of all ages including children, older adults and people with disabilities, the ability to hire family, friends, or neighbors to provide some, or all of the services they might need, such as meal preparation or personal care, as a part of their long term care.
Getting started is easy!
Click on a video below to see how registration works.
Download The App!
License Your Account!
CellTrak benefits the attendant and member.
With the Electronic Visit Verification mandate from the 21st Century Cures Act (see Celltrak+EVV), CellTrak empowers those who choose to use self-directed care to be compliant with new federal government standards with easy to use technology. In order for agencies to be compliant, their EVV system must verify the:
- Type of service performed
- Individual receiving the service
- Date of the service
- Location of service delivery; Individual providing the service
- Time the service begins and ends.
Through CellTrak’s applications on mobile (Android and iOS) and Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR), meeting these requirements is easier than ever before and allows caregivers to focus on providing care.
Licensing and Registering a Device
- Enter the following information
- iPhone Users will have to enter their phone number
- Tap Acquire License
- Enter the Caregiver's User ID
- Enter the Last Name
- Create and Verify Password
- Scroll Down
- Select and Answer the First Challenge Question
- Select and Answer the Second Challenge Question
- Tap Register User