We provide extensive services and support to help our customers implement and use CellTrak.
Working closely together, we define the workflows and strategies that enable agencies to optimize the way they deliver care and manage their operations.
With our expert services and industry-leading software, the complete CellTrak Care Delivery Management solution delivers measurable results – quickly and sustainably.
Unique expertise in care delivery management
Our Customer Success team partners with every customer to implement CellTrak, optimize workflows, adopt best practices, and train users – ensuring a smooth rollout and long-term success
For every implementation, our goal is fast-track adoption for caregivers and operations staff. We help our agency customers quickly become more productive and efficient by providing:
- Dedicated CellTrak Solution Integration Manager to lead the implementation process
- Mobile care delivery management best practices
- Customized training options, plus unlimited access to a library of training videos
- Documented field and office workflow analysis and recommended improvements
- Mileage and travel policy templates
- Established parameters for real-time alerts
- Device and data plan education and recommendations
- Device management best practice guidelines, including support for BYOD
Technical Support Services
Continuous support accelerates the ongoing success of our agency customers. We meticulously ensure every customer’s operating and management teams understand how to harness the data and unlock the insights CellTrak delivers.
- Dedicated CellTrak Account Manager to help agencies understand how to manage reports, conduct optimization analysis, and establish key performance indicators to improve results over time
- Unlimited access to a library of training videos and utilization reports to monitor adoptions and facilitate coaching
- Assistance providing updates to management and preparing for audits
- 24/7 support available via telephone and email
Mobile Device Management Services
We alleviate pressure on stretched-thin IT departments with fully outsourced mobile device management services. Our experts provide prompt, reliable support for users and nuanced, actionable guidance to operations and management teams, ensuring everyone in an agency has the tools necessary for success.
- Creation of mobile device policies that incorporate best practices for all devices and scenarios, including agency-supplied devices and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) plans
- Consultation on device selection
- Initial and ongoing setup of caregiver-supplied devices, including installation of mobile device management software and CellTrak mobile applications
- End-user device support, including password control and processing device replacements
Device & Data Procurement Services
We help agencies minimize their initial investment in mobile devices, as well as the ongoing cost for the data plans associated with those devices. (This service is currently only available in the United States.)
- Reliable network of suppliers
- Volume discounts achieved by aggregating purchases across agencies
CellTrak LearningManager is a structured training solution that gets your field and office staff up and running on CellTrak software quickly and cost-effectively. Our easy-to-access library of high-quality, solution-oriented educational materials and training courses improve your agency's staff productivity, help them feel more connected and satisfied in their jobs, and empower them to deliver the best care possible.
- Comprehensive, user-friendly resources include CellTrak-developed videos, reference guides, and role-specific curriculums that deliver targeted, relevant training to staff.
- Online platform can be accessed by any staff, any time, via any device – whether for new hire onboarding, ongoing training, or a quick refresher whenever needed.
- By eliminating the need for field staff to come into the office for training, agencies reduce mileage expenses and free up caregivers to spend more time with clients.
- Managers can easily monitor individual progress and spot areas where staff need additional help, to ensure staff are educated, informed, and prepared to deliver outstanding care.
Get more details on LearningManager™ and its add-on services.