CellTrak is a team of highly focused and passionate healthcare and technology experts who have invested years solving the problem of delivering health care and related services in homes and community care settings by a distributed workforce. Since its founding and first client use of the solution in 2006 CellTrak has delivered a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery and real-time field force management; automates data collection; and provides information for business and care optimization to agencies who no longer want to work with self-reported information and paper processes. This includes apps for all types of caregivers that run on the leading mobile devices; portals for efficient, coordinated care delivery by a distributed workforce; interfaces to EHRs and back office systems; and services to support adoption and optimization. During this period, the team has developed the company name into a brand that is respected, appreciated and has become the industry standard. CellTrak’s solution solves major problems for the home health care, hospice and community care segments in the US, Canada and the UK.
- Develop mobile solutions: Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software and solutions that wows our internal and external stakeholders.
- Be willing to explore technical needs and bring problems AND solutions to the table.
- Identify and develop tools to automate our repeatable processes
- Constantly strive to raise the bar on engineering excellence
- Focus on optimization and performance at scale
- Lead the way - staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies and frameworks both industry-wide and within the Apple and Google ecosystem pertaining to mobile, and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way
- 3+ years of experience developing Android and/or iOS apps
- Proficiency with one or more of: Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, Dart
- Proficiency with Android and/or iOS SDKs and development tools
- Skilled at writing unit tests and testable code
- Familiarity with mobile UI design principles and accessibility best practices
- Proficiency with web services, REST and other forms of remote API calls
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- A high-quality bar and a drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment, and a preference for agile methods
- Communication skills - ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience
- ● Experience with alternative mobile frameworks like Flutter or React Native
- ● Experience with web app development
- ● Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment
- Great salary base and compensation plan
- Stock options
- Health care plan that includes medical, dental, and vision
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- On-the-job training
To Apply: Reliable candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org