The shift to a value-based health care model places pressure on payers to increase care quality and decrease costs. The new focus to manage care has created risk, and payers must now select reliable providers and continually monitor their performance.
We help payer organizations reduce this risk and monitor their network providers by automating and connecting the flow of data from the point of care, including full compliance with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) requirements.
With greater clarity on operational metrics and provider performance, payers can focus on cost-competitive services and create the foundation for sustainable network growth and increased value for members.
Delivering Value for Payers
The CellTrak Care Delivery Management solution delivers the visibility, accountability, and insights that drive the payer-provider synergy needed to improve outcomes and protect both the brand and the bottom line.
How Network Providers Use CellTrak
Payers can require or recommend their network providers use the CellTrak Care Delivery Management solution to coordinate and manage the delivery of in-home and in-community services:
Mobile apps keep caregivers connected while out in the field:
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- Care plan and service documentation
- Daily schedules
- Mileage tracking
- Secure messaging
Desktop portals give care coordinators and office staff real-time insights:
- The CellTrak Care Team Portal enables effective care coordination by integrating assessments, charts/trends, and visit histories with EHRs
- The CellTrak Operations Team Portal enables efficient field force managment by facilitating automated workflows, real-time service updates/alerts/messages, and real-time staff locations
HealthLink integration connects data:
- CellTrak HealthLink integrates with 20 back-office systems (including EHRs and payroll) to ensure reliable, accurate, and timely flow of data
How Payers Use CellTrak
We empower payers to easily visualize the care being delivered across their provider networks:
- Payers have access to CellTrak Care Team and Operations Team Portals, which allow payers to access the delivered care and operational data collected by the agencies.
- Payers have access to CellTrak mobile apps, which allow payers to communicate directly with specific caregivers, members, and families (optional service).
- CellTrak HealthLink integrates with the payer’s back-office systems to ensure the integrity and continuity of data.
We deliver measurable, meaningful value for payers.