Payers can require or recommend their network providers use the CellTrak Care Delivery Management solution to coordinate and manage the delivery of in-home and in-community services:
- Mobile apps keep caregivers connected while out in the field:
- Desktop portals give care coordinators and office staff real-time insights:
- The CellTrak Care Team Portal enables effective care coordination by integrating assessments, charts/trends, and visit histories with EHRs
- The CellTrak Operations Team Portal enables efficient field force managment by facilitating automated workflows, real-time service updates/alerts/messages, and real-time staff locations
- HealthLink integration connects data:
- CellTrak HealthLink integrates with 20 back-office systems (including EHRs and payroll) to ensure reliable, accurate, and timely flow of data
We empower payers to easily visualize the care being delivered across their provider networks:
- Payers have access to CellTrak Care Team and Operations Team Portals, which allow payers to access the delivered care and operational data collected by the agencies.
- Payers have access to CellTrak mobile apps, which allow payers to communicate directly with specific caregivers, members, and families (optional service).
- CellTrak HealthLink integrates with the payer’s back-office systems to ensure the integrity and continuity of data.
Payers gain important benefits when they require or recommend their network providers use CellTrak in their daily operations:
- GPS-enabled Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) ensures justification of provider charges and costs
- Monitor real-time information on changes in member condition and services provided
- Intervene in real-time if member needs are not being met and outcomes are at risk
- Enforce compliance before payment and ensure 100% utilization of authorization
- Gain real-time visibility to ensure the right amount of services are delivered, so the right outcomes can be achieved
- "Own" a branded communication channel between caregivers, members, and families
- Improved provider productivity drives operating cost savings
- Intuitive user interfaces and automated data flow reduce administrative burden
- Adaptable infrastructure for broad-based, real-time care coordination and optimization across provider networks
- Secure communications and data sharing keeps all stakeholders on the same page, in real time
- Management reports facilitate analysis of service delivery strengths and weaknesses across the network, as well as by agency, by service category, and even by caregiver