CellTrak Technologies, Inc. is a team of energetic, highly-skilled healthcare and technology experts who help people receive outstanding care in their home and community by solving the problem of how to best manage the delivery of care and the people who deliver it.
Since 2006, CellTrak has provided a complete, integrated software-as-a-service solution that facilitates care delivery management and real-time field force management – it is to a home care agency as an ERP system is to a manufacturing company. The solution streamlines and automates an agency’s core business process, replacing old technology and paper-based process with real-time information for day-to-day care and business management and for optimization. It includes apps for all types of caregivers that run on the leading mobile devices, portals that enable care coordinators, operations personnel, and the extended care team to efficiently coordinate and optimize care delivery by a distributed workforce, interfaces to more than 25 leading Electronic Health Records (EHRs), and services to support adoption, management, and optimization.
Today, CellTrak is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company. It is a respected brand and the leader in its category, with over 200 customers who operate 4,000 locations in the home health care, home hospice, personal care, and community care markets in the US, Canada and the UK. CellTrak’s customers include leading independent agencies with as many as 20,000 caregivers and major health systems. Combined, they use the software to deliver 1 million in-home visits per week; in 2017, an estimated 500,000 people will receive care enabled by CellTrak.
THE ROLE DEFINED:
As VP, Payers and Fiscal Intermediaries you will be personally responsible for driving CellTrak’s growth with Payers and Fiscal Intermediaries by working with targeted organizations across all stages of the sales process in order to exceed sales and revenue targets. You will proactively work with executives at prospective customers to understand their business objectives and align our technology with their needs, and with technology partners to provide business solutions. The role includes developing and implementing a sales strategy for targeted accounts which are typically Managed Care Organizations and Fiscal Intermediaries who provide back-office support for self-directed care programs. Your responsibilities will include prioritizing efforts, prospecting, qualifying, moving opportunities through the pipeline, negotiating and closing.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the healthcare delivery ecosystem, business processes, and IT systems which enables them to serve as a valuable resource to the prospects they work with, and to create demand and preference for CellTrak’s solution. In addition, the ideal candidate will have pre-developed quality relationships within the Managed Care community, Fiscal Intermediaries, and others in the home- and community-based care ecosystem.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 7+ years of successful experience in a healthcare-related sales role, with a demonstrated track record of achieving or exceeding business objectives and sales targets in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems and business management.
- A student of healthcare with keen business instincts. Demonstrated ability to engage executive-level decision makers and leadership in issue-oriented discussions which drive demand for CellTrak solutions.
- Sales acumen and creativity to adapt messaging and sales strategies for a range of clients from large public/private multi-state corporations and Managed Care companies.
- Proven experience with networking, communicating and selling into Managed Care organizations.
- Proven experience with networking, communicating and selling into $50M+ home based care agencies.
- Success driving multi-stakeholder sales processes.
- Ability to partner, collaborate and influence others inside and outside defined job responsibilities.
- Able to function well in a competitive, changing environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel (40-60%).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years recent experience working with Managed Care organizations and/or Fiscal Intermediaries.
- Recent experience working with multi-state home based care providers.
- Experience selling EMRs or other systems which interface with EMRs.
- Demonstrated networking capabilities among “C” level executives.
- Demonstrated networking capability among national and regional associations, business partners, and industry groups.
- Ability to thrive and show flexibility in a constantly changing competitive environment with many simultaneous high priorities.
- Proven experience in developing and closing multi-year contracts with ACV in excess of $100k.
- Proven experience in exceeding bookings plan expectations.
- Develops and executes sales plans in conjunction with leadership, marketing, and inside sales, that will meet or exceed established quota goals.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of new business opportunities with assigned targeted accounts. Maintains regular contact with senior and executive-level decision makers - utilizing both on-site sales visits and remote communication.
- Actively leads all phases of prospecting, qualification, opportunity development, negotiation and closing.
- Meets or exceeds the minimum expectations of an annual quota.
- Uses Salesforce to document work, maintain an up-to-date pipeline, and accurately inform management of sales progress.
- Assumes primary responsibility for the total customer relationship during the sales cycle.
- Effectively engages in complex negotiations with prospective clients on commitments and the details of each proposal.
- Represents the company at industry conferences and meetings.
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Planning and Organization: Able to establish and execute a course of action to accomplish specific short- and long-term goals, to plan appropriate allocation of resources and time, and to approach all responsibilities in an organized manner.
- Driven to Achieve. Able to manage self to drive performance by balancing efforts across the sales continuum in order to exceed sales targets.
- Work Standards: Possesses an acute sense of responsibility; sets high goals and standards of performance for self and team members. Attentive to detail. Dissatisfied with average performance.
- Judgment: Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions which are based on data, logical assumptions and other available information as well a business experience.
- Initiative: Actively influence events to achieve goals. Takes action beyond what is called for; generates and/or recognizes imaginative, creative solutions.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Able to be effective in many situations and to develop and accept new methods of doing things. Able to react quickly and to successfully implement changes as needed.
- Curiosity: Inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn about the market and all aspects of the business.
At CellTrak we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
To be considered for openings, please send or email your resume and cover letter to:
CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
1051 Perimeter Drive, Suite 1000
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Please indicate your areas of interest as well as preference of office locations.
CellTrak is an equal opportunity employer.