Mobile technology leader expands product offering for the market
Schaumburg, IL (October 11, 2012) – CellTrak, the mobile technology leader for home and community care, hospice and private duty care providers has announced exciting new product releases and enhancements. This announcement comes at a crucial time for the ever-changing needs for the healthcare industry.
CellTrak’s patented mobile applications platform for home and community care has been enhanced to support the critical needs of the mobile care delivery teams. The new product features include enhanced capabilities and offerings based on feedback from the largest install based of mobile field staff in the industry. The new offerings, CellTrak TimeManager™, CellTrak VisitManager™ and CellTrak CareManager™ provide expanded capabilities to manage time and attendance, and manage compliance and care delivery while improving the approach to integrate with the partner systems and improve the access to critical care delivery data.
The new enhanced product offerings include the following;
- Activity Duration Management: This new feature proactively notifies an agency/organization to prevent the over-serving or under-serving of patient/client care prior to the end of their episode of care. This feature benefits and supports visit management in the private pay and Medicaid markets to compensate and bill accurately.
- Compliance Resolution: Electronically verify visits with signature capture, GPS and location based services at the point of care.
- Manage multiple electronic visit verification (EVV) technologies via a common platform: including GPS and IVR based visits via the visit manager command center portal, user interface and integration system for private pay, Medicare and Medicaid markets.
- Improve agency care plan development and management: with integration of care path data from industry leading sources.
- Cost effective use of mobile devices: by enabling the bring your own device (BYOD) approach to mobile device field staff management with leading providers of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
- Launch of inter-app mobile secured messaging: that meets the requirements of HIPAA.
- Full support of the latest application devices, handsets and operating systems: from Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, Samsung, Nokia, LG and others.
CellTrak TimeManager™ is the ultimate time and attendance solution to drive cost savings by reducing mileage reimbursement, improving scheduling accuracy and communication between your office and field staff. This solution manages staff’s time as well as GPS proof of their visits. Other major benefits of this product are streamlined staff communication and the safety of your field staff. The Time Manager portal gives administrative staff access to staff locations in real-time with the added benefit of increasing admin staff’s daily productivity.
CellTrak VisitManager™ enables your staff to electronically sign at the point of care and access patient data in real time. Visits at the point of care will be better documented and electronic signatures will save time by cutting out trips to the office for paperwork and improve compliance. This product enables full compliance with visit verification requirements from the local payer groups. The Visit Manager Dashboard, a major benefit, provides a real-time “pulse” of your organization and complete visibility to all of your visits and care providers.
CellTrak CareManager™ includes supply ordering, care paths and building assessments at the point of care. Electronic supply order replenishment is more efficient and accurate than traditional paper-based processes. The ease of the application and convenience of the mobile device or tablet has created more time for care and higher productivity. Launched initially in Canada and the UK, CareManager has the capability to improve operational and patient outcomes and connect real-time with the government agencies.
CellTrak has also expanded its industry leading cloud services capabilities with the investment and build-out of its infrastructure. CellTrak currently supports the successful completion of millions of home and community care visits every month with it cloud services infrastructure. In the past several months new data center sites are now online in the Canada and UK enabling fully redundant and on-demand scalability.
Mobile technology is now, and will continue to become more relevant in every day activities in the healthcare continuum. With the decrease of landlines in homes and the increase and affordability of mobile devices, CellTrak is certain that our product lines will meet the immediate needs of the home and community care industry. With a focus on providing better patient care and keeping agencies compliant, CellTrak allows your staff to update care plans in minutes and streamline communications using industry standard mobile device with web-based portals, supported by the broadest partner eco-system in the industry.
To experience the latest from CellTrak stop by and see us at one of the upcoming industry shows where you can register to win the one of the latest devices from Apple. At the National Association of Homecare and Hospice (NAHC) you can find us at booth 1528 and at the CHCA Home Care Summit you can find us at booth 15. We look forward to seeing you soon!