Schaumburg, IL (April 7, 2010) - From a pool of more than 75 nominees, a panel of independent judges (individuals affiliated with the Wireless-Life Sciences Alliance) has completed the selection process for the twelve finalists who will be invited to attend and present in panel discussions at the invitational Wireless-Life Sciences Alliance (WLSA) Investor's Meeting on May 11, 2010 in La Jolla.
For the second year in a row CellTrak Technologies, Inc has been selected as one of the finalists from the group of nominees. CellTrak is a leading provider of mobile application solutions for the homecare, hospice and private duty markets. CellTrak has customers across 46 states and 13 Canadian provinces and is installed in over 1,100 offices.
CellTrak helps improve compliance, increase staff productivity and reduce expenses associated with providing homecare services. Out of the box built in integration with backend clinical systems and a high function, easy to use web based visit manager portal help round out the solution offering from CellTrak. Improving care at the point of care is what CellTrak is all about.
2010 FINALISTS / will present May 11 at WLSA Investor's Meeting
- AirStrip Technologies - medical app for physicians to monitor patients
- Calgary Scientific - advanced diagnostic imaging software
- CellTrak - home healthcare/hospice market field staff automation solution
- Corticare - remote brain monitoring of patients in the ICU
- Great Connection - Mobile Baby, ultrasound images sent to mobile phone
- hopskipconnect - focused on changing health behaviors
- InnerWireless - end-to-end, in-building wireless solution
- Ocutronics - sight saving retinal photography
- PerfectServe - voice, online, mobile solutions for hospitals and physician practices
- PharmaSecure - solving the pharmaceutical counterfeiting problem in hard-to-reach markets
- Zeo, Inc. - personal sleep coach
- ZMQ Software Systems - eLearning and gaming to improve personal health
At the conclusion of the meeting, three winners will be recognized in the following categories:
- Best Operational Effectiveness Solution
- Best Clinical Solution
- Best Consumer Experience Solution
Michael K. Wons, President and CEO of CellTrak added, "CellTrak is honored to be selected by the Wireless Life Sciences Alliance as one of the top healthcare industry solutions. CellTrak continues to invest in our research and development to further strengthen our overall solution and provide the industries best value and quick return on investment for our clients".
CellTrak is the only home healthcare application that runs on cell phones, BlackBerry devices and other applications devices. The homecare software-as-a-service solution integrates seamlessly with clinical management system, virtually bringing information that was once only in the office out to the point of care for all to share.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, the WLSA is the only non-profit trade organization dedicated to fostering relationships, cross-industry education, and the creation of products, services, and business opportunities in wireless health. The WLSA is creating a global community of organizations that are shaping this emerging space. For more information on WLSA or its programs, contact us at (858) 964-1346 or visit: www.wlsalliance.org.